Ladenburg Toy Auction in America
Consign now in the USA!
Achieved prices of the great Wiley collection
Steiff Auction 2023
Titanic Black Teddy
SOLD: 180,000.00 Euro
Steiff Auction 2023
SOLD: 60,000.00 Euro
The Ladenburg Toy Auction is steadily growing. After opening our Swiss branch in 2022, we are excited to announce that we have just opened a North American office in Richmond, Virginia. This location will help us serve our American and Canadian customers in more personal, faster, and efficient ways.
All items and collections consigned from North America will now be processed though our Richmond facility and remain there though the entire auction cycle. This showroom is available for buyers and sellers to preview auction lots in person by appointment. Post-sale, winning lots will be shipped from Virginia to the winning bidders in North America or abroad. Our live auctions will physically remain in Germany.
Our Richmond branch manager, Julia Johnson, is fluent in English and German, and is happy to help in any way she can. She is responsible for all operations, and can schedule showings as well as manage inbound and outbound shipments. Please contact her directly at email@example.com or 804-301-7840 with any questions.
The Ladenburg Toy Auction, a family run business headquartered in the majestic ancient Roman city of Ladenburg, Germany, has been in business for over three decades.
We ship winning items promptly and pay our sellers in full on all sold and paid consignments within 8 weeks.
We look forward to welcoming you to our next sale and to working with you in the future!
What we are auctioning
- Tin toys
- Historical dolls
- High quality stores
- Dolls houses
- Doll kitchens and accessories
- Barbie dolls
- Toy trians
- STEIFF animals and bears
- ELASTOLIN animals and militaria
- Christmas tree decoration
- as well as high quality playing cards
Facts about our US branch
- serve our American customers in a more competent, faster, and cost-effectively manner
- we are accepting your consignments in the USA now
- American collections will stay on US ground and will be presented in our showroom
- consigner payments will be completed within an 8-week time frame after auction
- 300 square meters / 3229 square foot
- disabled-friendly, located on main floor
- 25 minutes to Richmond International Airport
- Protected by multiple security systems including surveillance cameras
- plenty of parking available
Personal contact in the USA
Mrs. Julia Johnson
Cell phone number: (001) 804-301-7840
Office: 1525 Huguenot Road, Ste 101 Midlothian, VA 23113, USA
Office hours: Mon.-Fri. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Eastern standard time)